Sempre ripreso da un mio vecchio disegno, ho immaginato un'insegnante di musica, molto particolare, severa a utoritaria che insegna a tenere il tempo a forza di sculacciate e di sberle
3 commenti:
Anonimo
ha detto...
I'm sure I would have done much better at piano lessons with a teacher like her? Yikes! A very entertaining creation Lumasoc, clearly one must pay attention in her class... and NOT show up with wrinkled pants!
sono un grande ammiratore delle signore educatrici e adoro essere sculacciato di santa ragione da una donna dalla mano pesante.
mi piace scrivere racconti e fare disegni del genere "spanking"
3 commenti:
I'm sure I would have done much better at piano lessons with a teacher like her? Yikes! A very entertaining creation Lumasoc, clearly one must pay attention in her class... and NOT show up with wrinkled pants!
Tex
thank you very much TEX, I fully agree with you, I would have liked a teacher like that too
For the next drawing, I will suggest you to draw a spanking machine, you never did it, for changing for once.
Posta un commento